Welcome to Learning More About Me, Valeh Nazemoff!
Hello and welcome…. You are on this page to learn a few things about me – so I’ll get right to it….
Through effective communication, delegation, and automation in a digitally connected environment, my activities result in a positive user-adopted cultural change and clients experiencing the freedom to achieve lifestyle goals (business and personal).
- I’m known as a strategist with unique strengths in connecting the dots and recognizing patterns to improve the user experience. Also known as a firefighter who brings energy and intention to help businesses get back on track from their delayed projects (ex: brought a 2-month delayed project for the CTO of the USPS back on track).
- I enjoy problem-solving and love taking the puzzle pieces of a distressed organization and then helping to create order from chaos.
- I’m talented in communicating and driving requirements into results!
- Beyond being a strategist, I have a background in running complex high-intensity projects, and managing resources and relationships.
- Professionally, I’m known as a go-to business transformation, automation, and data strategist expert.
- Referred to as the “tipping point”
- My niche is transforming businesses and organizations by sharing formulas, frameworks, and models designed by my own extensive experience and written in my published books.
- My methodology helps executives and decision-makers create a strategic plan and approach future challenges practically, positively, and proactively.
- I’m recognized as an accomplished speaker, bestselling author, strategic advisor, coach, and consultant.
- I’m passionate about improving people’s lives through strategic planning, collaborative teamwork, automation, and delegation.
- I blend research from the fields of neuroscience, psychology, organizational behavior, and analytics.
- Focusing on overall business performance, my work has involved the collaboration, communication, and engagement of various organizational departments including marketing, IT, legal, finance, HR, and operations.
I'm Best-Selling Author - Published 4 Books
Currently, my 4 published books are:
- The Four Intelligences of the Business Mind: How to Rewire Your Brain and Your Business for Success
- The Dance of the Business Mind: Strategies to Thrive Anywhere, From the Ballroom to the Boardroom
- Supercharge Workforce Communication: 6 Exercises that Reshape Mindsets to Optimize Digital Transformation Adoption
- Energize Your Marketing Momentum…When You Don’t Have the Time or Expertise: Key Automation and Delegation Tasks to Grow Your Business
Some of My Previous Clients Have Included:
- The White House, Executive Office of the President of the United States (EOPOTUS),
- United States Postal Services (USPS),
- Social Security Administration (SSA),
- New York City (NYC),
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC),
- Humana Healthcare,
- JP Morgan Chase,
- Yum! Brands
Media Publication Highlights
- Arianna Huffington herself chose to feature my “voice” on The Huffington Post, where she gave me my own column around the topics of mindful awareness and communication.
- I was also a regular contributor to CIO.com through my blog column series “The Mindful CIO.”
New York's Times Square
Some Media Featuring Valeh and Her Work
My Education & Some Recognition
- Psychology Degree
- 2 Master’s Degree (MBAs)
- Leadership awards
Additionally, I’ve been a book reviewer for the New York Journal of Books. Some books reviewed have been of influential leaders and high-status speakers like Sallie Krawcheck and Jill Konrath.
Coaching and Workshops
Coached and conducted workshops with attendees from:
- Harvard University,
- Erie Insurance
Taught and mentored students on various business topics and skills from:
- George Mason University,
- University of Mary Washington,
- University of Phoenix,
- Marymount University
I love to dance international Latin where styles include:
- Cha Cha Cha,
- Paso Doble
Fun Fact: Recently traveled to Colombia to learn how to dance the Cumbia!